Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rundown on Dating.

"I'm not waiting around for a man to save me (Cause' I'm happy where I am). Don't depend on a guy to validate me. I don't need to be anyone's baby. No I don't need another half to make me. Make your move doesn't mean I will or won't. I'm free to make my mind up. You either got it or you don't. This is my current single status. My declaration of independence. There's no way I'm trading places. Right now a star's in the ascendant. I'm single right now and that's how I wanna be." -- Natasha Bedingfield <3

So basically, I always wanted or felt like I needed to have a boyfriend at all times in high school. Now that I am in college, away from everyone being in a relationship at all times, I want the furthest thing from a relationship. Relationships are messy, and time consuming. In case you didn't know, being an Accounting major is time consuming enough. Then you add in friend time and personal time and that just shoots away the rest of it. To me, if I got in a relationship it would either be one of two scenarios: 1. Not serious and someone would end up getting hurt or left or 2. Serious enough to lead to marriage. HELLO! I am 19 people. Although this may seem strange to some of you, its a reality in Mormonville. The emotional attachment is just not even close to fun. In the end I have always been left, or hurt or there has been a messy breakup with all kind of hurt feelings. Finally after 19 years of life I have come to the conclusion as Lauren's sister would say "guys are yuck." Period. End of story. :)

P.S. Is it sad that I would rather have a baby then a guy in my life? hahahaha Totally baby hungry.

2 comments:

  1. You are nineteen people?! I mean, I always thought you probably had an evil twin, but you have 18 evil twins?! ;) hahaha jk jk jk jk i love you! And I still think you should get a puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahahahaha you are such a dork. but i love you :) i want a puppyyyy <3

    ReplyDelete