Sunday, October 24, 2010

Testimony.

Today we had stake conference. This is when all of the wards in our stake get together and have church.. but its only one meeting that lasts 2 hours. One of the members in our stake presidency told us that we should type out our testimony and print it out so we could always review it. Instead of doing that I figured I would put it on my blog :) for all of you wonderful people to see. 


I know that Jesus Christ lives and that he is our Savior and Redeemer. I know that only through him can be come back to our Heavenly Father. I know that Jesus Christ died for us and suffered so much that he sweat blood from every pore so that we could repent and use his atonement to get eternal life. I know that he loves me and each and every person on this planet. I know that he is our spirit brother and that we can go to him for anything. If we ask him in faith anything is possible. I know that God has a plan for us and if we just trust in him and follow his commandments that he will fulfill all of his promises. I know that there is a God and through the Holy Ghost all things can be manifested. I know that if we strive to keep the Holy Ghost with us at all times that it is the greatest way that we can become closer to perfect. If we listen to the promptings of the Holy Ghost, then we will be led in the right paths. I testify of the power of the Atonement, that it makes bad men good and good men better. It has done wonders for me and only through its power can we truly be happy. When we fill our lives with enriching things, we will truly be happy and edified. I know that we have Prophets and Apostles on this earth today and that they are seers and revelators. I know the the Lord speaks through them and that their words are from him. 

I know the Book of Mormon is true and the Bible and the D&C and Pearl of Great Price. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I know he saw the father and the son in the Sacred Grove. I know that he translated the plates through God's authority. I have a testimony of temples. I know that the work we do there is very sacred and that its the closest we can be to God. I know that that is God's house and when we go we are truly blessed. I know that if we pray and read our scriptures daily that we can grow nearer to him. I love this gospel. I am proud to be a daughter of God and stand up for what I believe in. I love God and Jesus Christ. With them all things are possible.



2 comments: